Follow

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Testimonial Tuesday! Parkinson's Disease


It is so rewarding and overwhelming for us to receive so many amazing stories from our customers! Our goal is to help people and make lives a little better and a little easier. Our latest testimonial comes to us from New York. We have done extensive research about NADH and Parkinson's disease, unfortunately there is not yet a cure, but we have been able to greatly improve the lives of many, and this mans story is just one of them.

My name is William Catn, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank your company. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease a year ago. My Neurologist monitored my progress for six months and decided to start me on Eldypryl. Less than six months later he prescribed Sinemet CR. Having a family that researches every topic concern PD, and knowing that the benefits of Sinemet become limited over time, you can understand my enthusiasm when I discovered NDAH.

Your products was found, no other place than the Harvard PD forum on the internet! This bulletin board serves as a information network for many PD patients who are searching for alternative treatment with the best response without limiting them to drugs that have a limited life. On this webpage, there were several post from Parkinson's patients that had tried NADH and had experienced favorable reactions to the co-enzyme. From this information I began my own research, reading everything that was available about NADH.

I decided to order from you and within the first week my family and I began to see drastic changes in my facial masking and rigidity. I decided to start my NADH slowly in the beginning with only half of a 5mg tablet. After a week I increased my dosage and now only a month into NADH therapy I am taking 10mg without any Sinmet!

I thought it would be interesting for you to know how this natural supplements has aided me in my managements of this disease. My only regret is that I did not know of it sooner, but without it I would hate to image where I would be now. 

My deepest thanks to your company.
Sincerely,

William Catn

If you or a loved is living with Parkinson's disease we encourage all, to do as this man did, and research our product, email us for a sample and see how much better life can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook