There are a lot of supplements on the market today. When it comes to comparing which ones are the best, it’s not easy to do. Check out this comparison of a few supplements and Enada Co-E1 for treating memory loss, improving athletic performance and reducing symptoms of jet lag.
Monday, November 30, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Monday, November 2, 2015
Stress, anxiety and depression are due to a number of different reasons, but most of it is due to demanding work place conditions. Stress can put strain on your body, leading to health problems. In this blog I’m going to go over how stress affects your health and ways you can help relieve your stress.
- Headaches. As stress levels rise more headaches are prone to happen.
- Memory. Stress has been linked to damaged glutamate receptors and impaired memory.
- Hair loss. Hair starts to thin and fall out, when you are stressed for a long period of time.
- Acne and Psoriasis. Skin problems tend to flare up when you are stressed.
- Asthma attacks. Chronic stress has been associated with getting asthma attacks.
- Heart attacks. People with stressful jobs are at a higher risk of experiencing a heart attack.
- Cravings for junk food. Sweet cravings happen during high stress times due to an elevated release of the stress hormone CRF(corticotropin-releasing factor).
- Blood Pressure. Blood pressure rises as your stress levels rise, which can lead to heart disease.
- Blood sugar. Adrenaline and cortisol hormones are released in higher doses in stressful situations; which can eventually lead to the development of type 2 diabetes.
- Aging. Premature aging tends to happen sooner for people with chronic stress.