Follow

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Testimonial Tuesday: Wake up and Live!


Today's testimonial is phenomenal! It comes to us from Henderson NV, by Ardis Nehlich. We know how stories like these cases sound extreme and too good to be true, but these are real people who our products are really helping.

"To give you a background on my health problems I was diagnosed with lymes disease, CMV, epstein barr, cox sackie viruse, fybromyalgia and various other things.I was sleeping 22 out of the 24hr a day, I spent a year and a half in bed. I was depressed and I could not care for my young children. I had no muscle strength, I could barely walk.  I had a very poor memory I would forget simple things like where I had parked, or how to do math. 

I had some relief from homeopathic remedies, using many vitamins, changing my diet, B-12 shots, acupuncture and more. I have spent my families life saving trying to find an answer to what could keep me out of bed. Through all my trials nothing gave me the energy to be out of bed for more than a few hours a day. It got to the point where I could be up for about 3 hours without resting, my motor skills had improved some and my mind was a bit better and at this point my doctors had told me that is what I was to expect for the rest of my life. 

This is why I am so excited about NADH. I feel like I have my life back. It is like coming into the sun after being in a dark tunnel. 

I started taking the supplements very slow at first, I started with the 5mgs every couple of days. I am very sensitive to many products, so i wanted to be careful of any bad reactions I might have. 

I AM SO EXCITED! At tablet 16 I felt some "pinging" in my brain, I felt alert and awake. I was able to remember pleasant things from my childhood that I hadn't thought about for years. I felt clear-minded. The feeling of hopelessness was gone. No more depression, it was like I had an interest in life again. 

I noticed that I can type again. I am not reversing and confusing my words, and it is easier to work with numbers. I can remember my social security number, my telephone number. I have had no panic attacks since I stated the NADH.

I am so thankful that I found Enada NADH, I pray that it keeps working for me, and that it can help others like me."

-Ardis Nehlich


We are so grateful that we can help so many who are struggling with disease and hardships. Do you have a story about how our NADH has helped you! Share your story here by emailing it to manager@co-e1.com. 


http://co-e1.com/co-e1-shop/


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook