Follow

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Testimonial Tuesday: Chronic Fatigue



Our testimonial today comes from Jane Lee, a 62 year old woman who has suffered from chronic fatigue for most of her life. She has gone to countless doctors with no relief, we are so pleased that our natural products have been able to help her. 

For those that don't know chronic fatigue syndrome, or CFS, is a debilitating and complex disorder characterized by profound fatigue that is not improved by bed rest and that may be worsened by physical or mental activity. Symptoms affected several body systems and my include weakness, muscle pain, impaired memory and/or mental concentration, and insomnia, which can result in reduced participation in daily activities. 




"You have helped me more in 30 days without ever seeing me than 7 doctors have with their examinations, treatments and medications. 

I was introduced to NADH at a seminar and given a handout showing that you have spent more than a decade researching the effect of NADH. 

I went to a doctor for exhaustion and sleep problems the first time in 1971. In 1974 I went to a different doctor and was hospitalized for a week for tests. I have since been to 5 other doctors and have even gone to two psychologist and a minister. I have taken all the sleep medications you can think of. After a series of test I was put on medication for Parkinsons.

The chronic fatigue has been almost unbearable at times combined with the Parkinsons symptoms. It was really tough to keep on working.

I have really overcome a lot of problems in my body over the last 18 years, but I took the first NADH on Monday morning, and on that Thursday morning I was surprised at how good I felt and as I was walking from from the bust stop to where I work. I have steadily felt better and stronger each day. I am sleeping better than I have ever slept in all my 62 years. 

I am excited to see what the NADH will continue to do. It is wonderful to just be tired, not exhausted, but not sluggish, and the soreness in my muscles has improved remarkably. I do expect with these inclining results I will see a total recovery. I have been seeking it for more than 18 years now and have overcome many disorders, but the sleepiness and tiredness has been the most difficult part. I am getting on in years and I am excited to spend the rest of my life feeling great.

Thank you for your help!"

Jane Lee


What is Vitality? Co-E1 Vitality is an enteric coated 5mg tablet of NADH. Co-E1 distributes Vitality 5mg and Vitality Plus 5mg.Vitality 5mg helps symptoms of health conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, depressionAlzheimersParkinsons, and provides sustainable energy. It is most effective when taken on an empty stomach; that is, first thing in the morning or at least an hour before eating or two hours after.
Like this article? Subscribe and join our email list HERE, for monthly news letters and other health tips!

1 comment:

  1. Healtone’s Sound therapy is an effective, pocket friendly and the easiest method of curing Chronic Fatigue .There are number of Sound formulas developed in Healtone’s sound laboratories for curing any kind of Chronic Fatigue. It boosts the positive frequencies and restores the healthy balance of the body.

    ReplyDelete

facebook