Follow

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Testimonial Tuesday, Natural Energy!

Today's testimonial is all about the one thing everyone strives for! MORE ENERGY! Sage Rishi is from New York, New York and has been using our products for some time now. He wrote in to give thanks and to spread the word about Enada NADH products. We would like to say as a disclaimer that no one is paid to provide a testimonial, we are simply sharing our customers heartfelt opinions and stories that they share with us. Sage here is really passionate. 




"I am writing you to express my appreciation for your wonderful product "ENADA." As a a longtime "caffeine junkie," I though I was doomed to what seemed to me as a lifetime of jitters, grumpiness, acid stomach, and afternoon energy slumps. Well, no more! In the almost 30 days that I've been taking this product, my entire world has changed. I've been able to do what for me was all but unthinkable. My first morning taking ENADA, I decided to forgo my daily coffee regimen. What a surprise! i not only did not need the morning stimulation that I depended on from coffee, I felt no withdrawal symptoms at all. I sleep better, wake up in a better mood and with far more energy than I remember having in years. Completely unlike coffee and other stimulants, your product provides no "hard energy peak" with a subsequent decay and crash. ENADA provides me with a high level of energy that lasts from the time I take the supplements int he morning continuously until I fall asleep at night. I am able to sustain the level of peak performance throughout the day without having to drink even one cup of coffee! 



The effect of ENADA has been so profound for me that I've been sharing it with all my friends and family ever since. Thank you for this incredible product and helping me to make such a tremendous difference in my life."
-Sage Rishi 



Sage has been telling his family and friends for quite some time now, and now with our CO-E1 ENADA Rewards program he can get rewarded for sharing his story! The video below shares information on how to to get involved with the rewards program. Just go to here for more details. Also you can always contact us for any samples of products or more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook