Follow

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Testimonial Tuesday: Depression

Time for another amazing testimonial. Depression is an epidemic that affects millions of peoplestatistics show that diagnoses are growing at an alarming rate. In addition, states with higher rates of depression also show high rates of other negative health outcomes, such as obesity, heart disease, and stroke. Individuals suffering from depression are more likely to be unemployed or recently divorced than their non-depressed counterparts, and women experience greater risk of depression than men. Despite all of these statistics on depression, this info-graphic shows that many people suffer symptoms of depression without seeking care, and that un-diagnosed depression costs the U.S. millions of dollars each year. Now a global health issue, depression awareness, diagnosis, and treatment are matters of crucial significance in building a healthier, happier world.

Our NADH supplements are all natural and help to repair and replenish your cells. Giving them more energy and healing benefits, many of our customers start taking our Enada NADH supplements to help with energy, Parkinson, Alzheimer's or other illnesses but they then see other befits with the product. Out testimonial today comes from Gino M. From Bronx NY. 



"I started taking ENADA hoping it would help boost my energy and after taking ENADA for the past month I noticed a change in my depression. I no longer need to take my regular medications that were prescribed to me from my physician for depression. The side effects of those prescribed pills were intolerable. Enada not only gave me new found energy, it also lifted my depression and gave me a new outlook on life. I am so thankful that I found this great product!"

-Gino M.




It helped Donnie Z. with his depression as well!

"After taking ENADA Co-E1 for the past 3 months my moods and general well-being has improved 90-95%. My depression is lifted and I am feeling and awareness is better today than it has been in 5 years or more."




No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook