Follow

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Testimonial Tuesday! NADH Miracle in Action



It's that time again! Time for another life altering story. Jane here just turned 64 and she is a self proclaimed "miracle in action."

"My problems started about 6 years ago, I began to feel exhausted, there was pain in my muscles and I stared kicking as I was trying to fall asleep.As I learned what was wrong with me, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fybromyalgia and Parkinson's, I was put on medication to deal with with these conditions. Then I attended a seminar about NADH. I took my frist tablet at 4am on a MOnday, on that following Thursday I noticed that I was feeling better as I walked from the bust to where I work. Before I was talking NADH holding a mug of coffee was hard for me. Then one month later I was able to pick up two full gallon jugs of water with my left hand. I was walking back to my office before I realized what I was doing. I cannot express the thrill of noticing the change that was taking place with my body in just a month. So exciting!

How does one put into words the wonder of being able to sit without pain, jerking, and kicking, to be able to get up and down effortlessly, to walk down the street and step off the curb effortlessly, it is incredible! Thanks to my Lord God and to Dr. George Birkmayer. I can now run, squat, bend and 3 days ago I even wrested on the ground with three of my grandchildren. 

A year later I am still taking it and it hit me to realize I was not stiff, kicking or jerking and I do not know when exactly it stopped. I can get in and out of a chair without even thinking about it. I have more strength and energy than I have had in years!"

We get emails with these stories almost daily. Real people, this is why we do what we do.
To read more about our products and how they have helped others just click here!



Looking for natural supplements and other alternatives to help you keep a healthy balance in your life? Check out our supplements and their benefits here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook