Follow

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

CO-E1 NADH: Testimonial Tuesday

Hello everyone! It's time to share some of our favorite customer feed back this week! We love hearing from our customers and seeing how our products are improving their way of life. What we love most about our all natural NADH products is that they help so many different people in so many different ways. It doesn't matter if you are and athlete looking for more effective workouts, or a person suffering from low energy NADH will benefit and better your life, but don't take our word for it, read below how we are helping our customers.  


"As a 48 yr old, single mom to two teenagers, I need all the help I can get! My youngest needs help with homework. If I take one around 3 pm, I can concentrate and focus much better -- after a long day at the office!! I'm back to reorder!"
-Mother from Alabama 

"I tried Enada and felt that stress was easier to handle. I felt strength and energy. "
-Anna B

"I have been taking this off and on since discovering it last year. It really helps me quite a bit. It doesn't make me nervous, just gives me additional energy. Without it I am tired all the time. It is a little expensive but so worth it I figure out ways to afford it."
-Anonymous 

"I heard about Enada and began taking it before my workouts, it has truly changed the quality for my workouts. I have more energy and focus than ever, thank you Enada!"
-Leo R

"I read a paper from a George Washington University study on the use of NADH for low energy. while these sub-lingual tablets have not completely eliminated all of my symptoms, I have had a major improvement in quality of life and increased levels of energy. I recommend the sub-lingual tablets that can be taken any time of day."
-Customer from Maryland



Looking for natural supplements and other alternatives to help you keep a healthy balance in your life? Check out our supplements and their benefits here!

Like this article? Subscribe and join our email list HERE, for monthly news letters and other health tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook